Come to visit this Private property, largely built under François 1er, and listed as historical monuments since 1927.
It is open for guided tour from 11 July to 20 September, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
You will discover, guided by the owner:
- The history of the property and its various Occupants,
- L'architecture Sculpted facades, and modifications over the centuries,
- The interior Renaissance house, bedrooms, beautiful spiral staircase, and old kitchen
- the largest park in the city center with its old trees squirrels ... and a French garden.
Opening Hours: 10 am to 12:30 pm and 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (last admission half an hour before)
Duration: 1 hour minimum
- adults 5€
- 12 to 18 and groups of 10 (and over): 3€
- Children under 12 accompanied: free
Your pets are not allowed but may remain under the entrance porch.
JOURNEES du PATRIMOINE:
The conditions of opening to the public and rates are the same. Coffee and refreshments are kindly offered on this occasion